Working with DC Law, whether you’re an individual or an introducer, you’ll always find it simple to find the answers you need. We believe that legal processes need not be complex, and our experts are always on hand to provide clear, accurate advice in an easy to follow format.
We are ranked in the top 20 volume conveyancing firms in the UK, but our service has always remained a personal one, with dedicated case handlers you can get to know, and who will enjoy getting to know you
Our clients have always been at the heart of everything we do. What matters to you matters to us and you’ll be fully supported by the wealth of experience provided by our expert teams of solicitors, licensed conveyancers and legal executives.
Our clients tell us that speed and efficiency factor as two of the most valued benefits of our conveyancing service. It’s why they are happy to recommend us and return to use us again and again.
DC Law is regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC) and is appointed to the approved panel of all major mortgage lending banks, building societies and other financial institutions.
We can help you with:
- Buying your new home
- Moving house (selling and buying)
- Lease Extensions
- New build Properties
- Shared Ownership
Although it varies wildly across the country, and also depending on your type of property, the average time it takes to sell a house in the UK is normally around 2 to 3 months, according to information released by the government.
For more information and key stages of the transaction Find out more
Meet the team
Your file will be handled by one of our teams that are lead by an experienced Team Leader and conveyancers, these teams may include Licensed Conveyancers, Solicitors or Legal Executives.
We will give you the names and contact details of your conveyancer and supervisor in your instruction letter.
In addition to this and in order to provide a high level of service we have a dedicated teams who will deal with certain aspects of your transaction. These are:
- New Business Team: This team will guide you through our initial client care pack and requirements.
- Post Completion Team: This team will deal with all aspects of your transactions following completion. This will include ensuring that that any mortgage is discharged on a sale transaction and the registration of the transfer of the title of the property in to your ownership for a purchase (along with the registration of any charge).
Find out more
- Opening times to suit YOU: 8am to 7pm weekdays plus weekends at selected offices
- Dedicated case handlers
- CLC regulated and members of the Conveyancing Association
- Clear, accurate advice from experienced experts
- No sale, no legal fee plus fixed fees for complete clarity
- A trusted service you can rely on throughout England and Wales