At DC Law, we highly value our introducer partners, which is why we do everything possible to provide a service that is nothing short of exceptional, and fully tailored to the needs of everyone involved.
Working with DC Law, you’ll experience a range of advantages together with first class support at all times. Your clients will be taken care of by our specialist teams of solicitors, licensed conveyancers and legal executives and will enjoy the one-to-one benefits of their own dedicated case handler.
Ranked in the UK’s top 20 volume conveyancing firms, taking care of more than 10,000 people and their home moves and over 5,000 probate applications every year, DC Law offers a proven service that is proactive and efficient, enabling higher pipeline conversion rates and greater revenue generation for our introducers.
The Benefits of Partnering with DC Law:
Dedicated introducer teams; a seamless service; a no-sale no-fee* promise and access to a variety of legal services nationwide: just a snapshot of why DC Law has continued to grow its introducer network over the past two decades.
Here are just some of the benefits of partnering with us:
- Offsite visits, training and support: through our field and office based Client Relationship Managers you’ll find all the support you need, wherever you need it.
- Direct points of contact: dedicated introducer teams plus clear team structure and reporting lines make it simple for you to stay in the loop.
- Faster transaction times, ease of communication: service level agreements and panel protocol ensure everything runs swiftly and smoothly.
- Seamless client service: because it’s all about satisfying your clients, we work hard to ensure a ‘one team’ approach for the ultimate unified appearance.
- Information & case management: where applicable, to keep things as simple as possible we can use your own case management systems, and management information can be individually tailored on request.
- Client satisfaction monitoring: all clients are invited to provide feedback on our service, which is used to make any necessary improvements.
- No-sale, no-fee* promise: if a property sale doesn’t complete, there are no legal fees to pay. We also offer fixed fees for total clarity.
- Extended opening hours: we are open 8am to 7pm weekdays plus weekends at selected offices. Please check our contact page for individual office opening hours.
- Nationwide service: clients can take advantage of our services, wherever they are based in the UK.
If you would like to talk to us about becoming an introducer, please get in touch with our dedicated business development team on 01704 511401.
*If for any reason your conveyancing transaction falls through, you will not be responsible for the legal fees and will only have to pay for third party costs and disbursements which have already been incurred.